*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816763-Moving-A-Friend-To-Create
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#816763 added May 13, 2014 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Moving A Friend To Create
May 13, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

How many cities, towns, or provinces/states have you lived in? What was the reason for your moves or for not moving?

I have lived in five different towns in three different states.

Here are the places I have lived in order and why.

1. From ages 0-5, I lived in a small community called Lyn Creek. It was so far out in the country that sunshine had to be piped in. Techincally, it was known as a part of Brooksville, Mississippi. Mom and I moved from there because her father died, and her and my dad reconciled from their separation.
2. From ages 5-7, I lived in a small community called Soule's Chapel. It was kind of far out in the country. It was techincally a part of Macon, Mississippi. We moved because my mom and grandmother couldn't get along.
3. From ages 7-17, I lived in Macon, Mississippi. This is what I consider to be my hometown. We moved here because it was closer for me to go to school and better work opportunities for my mom.
4. When I was 16, my parents sent me to Goshen, Indiana to live with my grandparents. I ended up on staying for the summer. It was originally intended for me to live there. However, I called them and begged them to come get me. I told them that a Southern Belle simply can't live with the Yankees. I was terrible then.
5. From ages 17-18, I moved to Livingston, Alabama to go to University of West Alabama, but I still came home to Macon on weekends.
6. From ages 18-19, I moved to Columbus, Mississippi to transfer to Mississippi University for Women.
7. From ages 19-22, I moved back to Livingston, Alabama to attend University of West Alabama.
8. From ages 22-27, I lived in Macon, Mississippi because college didn't quite work out.
9. From ages 27-29, I moved back to Columbus, Mississippi because of going back to college and a new job.
10. From ages 29-31, I moved back home to Macon, Mississippi due to health problems.
11. From ages 31-32, I moved back to Columbus, Mississippi to live with some friends of mine. I was having some problems living with my family. I lived with those friends for about three months until I found an apartment. I lived in that apartment for 8 months. Lucky for me, I had only signed a 6 month lease.
From ages 32-present, I moved back home to Macon, Mississippi to live with my family and have been there for the last six years.


Blog City

What kind of qualities does a true friend have?

1. Honesty
2. Loyalty
3. Respect
4. Trust

Blogging Circle of Friends

If you had unlimited resources, what would you create?

I would create a shot that would be like getting a surgery for weight loss. The meds in the shot would shrink the stomach. However, a person would still have to change his eating habits and exercise. The shot would just be less expensive and non-invasive unlike surgery.

News In My World!

I had loads of housework to do today. Thankfully, I got it all done.

I just want to thank everyone for the WDC anniversary wishes!

They were a bright spot in a difficult day! I'm going to go now and read a short story out of Stephen King's Skeleton Crew.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816763-Moving-A-Friend-To-Create