*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816833-One-Way-of-Another-Prompt-for-51414
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1991011
This is a collection of my "Daily Flash Fiction Challenge" entries.
#816833 added May 14, 2014 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
One Way of Another (Prompt for 5/14/14)
Jason sat in the dinner thinking how he could get out of this. Soon, she will be here. And she is not going to want to hear any excuses. It scared him to think what she will do to him. They had unique ways of dealing with people who failed to repay.

The sound from the bell pulled Jason out of deep thought as he notices this gorgeous, stunning girl who just walked in. She walked towards him smiling. She sat down across from him, and in a calm sweat voice, looking him in the eye saying, “You owe me money”.

“I don’t have it”.

“We know”.

“What?”

“Let me explain. We are looking for people that can’t pay us back”.

“Why?”

“Our unique way of dealing with people…”

“You tricked me””, he said cutting her off.

“No. You brought this on yourself.”

“What are you planning on doing?”

“We need…volunteers. You see I’m not from Earth. Our scientists found a way to use human males to save our people. There is not a single male left. And we are unable to bare children.”

“I don’t think I like where this is going”.

“We found a way to allow human males to get pregnant through an artificial womb. Though, not give birth. You’ll be spared that pain. Using our transporter we will beam your baby out when its time. You should feel honor. Its not everyday males get to experience being pregnant let alone saving a race.”

Jason with his knees on the ground and arms in air shouted “Noooooooooooo!”

Soon Jason will be married to that gorgeous, stunning girl expecting his first born. He wondered if borrowing that $1000 was worth it. He should have known he pay one way or another.


Word Count: 293
Prompt: Write a story that includes the line: "You own me money"
© Copyright 2014 Agape Novels (UN: joshuapenick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Agape Novels has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816833-One-Way-of-Another-Prompt-for-51414