*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816874
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#816874 added May 15, 2014 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
Dreams, Blessings
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Tell us about the last dream you had. Are your dreams vivid? Do you remember them?

My last dream this morning, I dreamed about a person I worked with for two years and she was a trouble maker and in my recent dream, she was still causing problems.

I have had dreams that I am back in school and I am always late for class and I lose my books. I skip class a lot. I get lost in the school while going to class. I go through a door and there are just ledges and if I fall off the ledge, I fall into the dirt below. If I go through another door, I go through all these rooms and there are ledges. It is dark and scary and I keep going through doors and I am way up high. One time I dreamed of Michael Eastman and he was helping me get through these doors and rooms. Michael Eastman plays on "General Hospital."

I have dreamed of meeting Kate Winslet, Bon Jovi, Jacob and Edward {you know who they are!} and Johnny Depp. One dream I was kidnapped by pirates and the Captain Pirate was {No, not Johnny Depp. That would have been great!} Leonardo DeCaprio! Guess what? He was in love with me and wanted me to be his Princess! I love Leo. My dreams are strange. With Jacob, he was crying and I was hugging him. Bon Jovi and I was sitting by the pool and just talking. Edward. We were just talking and he was sitting in a tree. Johnny Depp. He was walking along the beach.I do have strange dreams.

The one dream I drive to a cave where there are vampires in there but I never go inside the cave. The one dream I have once in awhile is that I am driving through an ice tunnel by an ocean and it is froze and there are killer whales, dolphins and polar bears. It is all blue and ice. The tunnel is made out of ice. I like this dream. It is beautiful.

I have dream catchers all over but I still have weird dreams. Guess my mind works over time.

Prompt: Count Your Blessings.

I survived extensive bowel and hernia surgery last year. I was on a breathing tube and when I came off it, I had to learn to walk again but it is a blessing that I am able to function again. God was and is there for me.

I have a cat Bella that I love dearly along with a good family.

I have good friends.

I have a nice house. I live in the country. My husband and I survived a house fire and I saved my cat. Tigger. She lived another ten years. These are blessings.

I am having cataract surgery soon. I am just glad it isn't an eye disease and can be fixed.

Being alive every day is a blessing.

** Image ID #1990722 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816874