*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817031-The-White-Room-Prompt-for-51614
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1991011
This is a collection of my "Daily Flash Fiction Challenge" entries.
#817031 added May 16, 2014 at 8:37pm
Restrictions: None
The White Room (Prompt for 5/16/14)
I can’t stand waiting in this white room any longer, it goes on forever. I finished my part of the agreement. I reactivated their ancient gateway. Now they were suppose to reunite me with my sister Isabella. 3 years ago, before my parents went missing; I promised them I will protect her. Maybe, Isabella was kidnapped by the same people.

Then last week Mr. Smith told me that they could find my sister, but I have to help them with reactivating their ancient gateway. They seemed to think that I’m the only one that could reactive it. I had to try, she is my sister. Even, if I failed, maybe they would still help me.

Finally Mr. Smith walks out of a hidden room with my sister.

“You fixed our gateway...But you have seen too much. I can’t allow you to leave”.

"That wasn't part of the deal".

“Our deal was I reunite you with your sister. I said nothing about letting you two leave”.

“And I said nothing about letting you keep my gateway”.

“Your gateway?”.

“Yes, I know everything. I found my parents in one of your rooms. With their help I password protected the gateway”.

“So, you know the true now. But how do you plan on escaping ”.

“My parents went through the gateway after I found them. They be back soon with an army”.

“If you think you’re going to….”

Then the gateway activated and soon an army of people flooded the room. My parents came out dressed as if they were in charged.

They lead everyone in the white room away leaving Mr. Smith the last one. Just as he was escorted into the gateway he looked towards me yelling,

"That wasn't part of the deal"


Word Count: 291
Prompt: Write a story that includes the line: "That wasn't part of the deal"

© Copyright 2014 Agape Novels (UN: joshuapenick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Agape Novels has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817031-The-White-Room-Prompt-for-51614