*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817054-another-blog-entry---May
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#817054 added May 22, 2014 at 1:38pm
Restrictions: None
another blog entry - May
The merry month of May; the world is still on its axis, tilted slightly to favor the one group with summer's treats, and the other to reap what was sown.

The moon was clear on the cool evening horizon (14th), peeking through trees.
Light in the sky which is no light at all, only a reflection of what is on the other side.
Yet it is more revered than the golden orb of day - as the candle shows us the way.

Another crazy item on the news; bombings, murders, abductions, elections, crimes, and who is going to pay ?

Some one once said: "Spring, the time of year, when a young man's fancy turns to what the damsels have been thinking of all winter long."

When things are a certain way, men are men and women allow men to say, feel, and think, thus. This is the way it has always been.


What really makes a person who or what the person is.
There are many factors which come into play.
We blame the fathers, and their fathers, who in turn will blame something else.
"The apple falls not far from the tree." it is said.
Then who planted the tree, and planted into such fertile or arid soil, who is to say?

In this cold, the Sheepdog dropped in for a bit of warmth. It must really be cold over there.
As he receives very little here, as we do not want him to grow attached to us.
Still - he comes ...

Today a silly story popped into my mind - stop me if you have heard it before.

There was this new doctor at the place where they keep all the funny people.
He was walking around on the grounds when he spotted a man pulling a piece of twine, it had a toothbrush at the one end.
Thinking to get things going, and start a conversation;

"Nice looking dog you have there."

The other man looked at the doctor;

"You well or what, can you not see it is a toothbrush?"

The doctor, taken aback a bit;

"Sorry there, why are you pulling it around?"

The man frowned;

"You ever tried pushing it?"

Never assume. I must remember.





© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817054-another-blog-entry---May