*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817247
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#817247 added May 18, 2014 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
Movie, Book
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What was the last movie you saw? Would you recommend it to others? Why or why not?

Noah. I didn't like it. It doesn't stick to the Bible. They let an evil man on board and killed one of the animals and that didn't happen. Religious based movies should stick to the scriptures. Holly wood blew it. One part, Noah wanted to kill his grandbabies. Not cool. I was disappointed to say the least. The only part I liked is all the animals going into the Ark. That was beautiful. Too bad the rest of the movie wasn't.

Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What book could you read over and over again? What makes it and the author so special?

"Twilight" series. A good love story and a young girl torn between a vampire and a werewolf. A good storyline and I love that the Cullen family were good vampires. I like that the vampires cared about humans and could blend in with them. Course, you have your evil vampires and the Cullen family had to go up against them but it worked out. The Native Americans in the books were great and being part Cherokee, I loved that. I like that the werewolves looked like giant wolves and not half man and half wolf. This makes it more colorful. Bella and Edward are good together but it took me until the last book when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, that I got it. With Jacob, a girl could have had a Native American man and wolf both but vampires are charming, handsome, intriguing, have Charisma and are drawn to them. I love the movies more but the books are great, too. Stephanie Meyer did a beautiful job and held my attention.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I love this book. Who doesn't want a Mr. Darcy? Good story telling about a arrogant man changed by love and just a moving tale of Elizabeth Bennett and her sisters and their romances in Regency times. You can prove your worth with rich snobs. I would love to attended balls. They sound like fun and I felt like I was there.

** Image ID #1988998 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817247