*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817448-Movies-At-A-Bar-At-My-Age
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#817448 added May 20, 2014 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
Movies At A Bar At My Age?
May 20, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What was the last movie you saw? Would you recommend it to others? Why or why not?

The last movie I saw was Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies. This was a fun movie to watch! I would recommend simply on the fun factor. The only thing I would say against the movie is that most of the part about Lincoln's life was wrong. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter was a lot more accurate about his life minus the vampire part of the movie, but it was still awesome too.


Blog City

A blogger, a short story writer, and a poet walk into a bar...

The blogger drank bourbon straight. The short story writer drank coke and rum. The poet drank a club soda, and he got drunk from just smelling the drinks of his companions.

I don't know where to go with this. I'm not a comedy writer!


Blogging Circle of Friends

Describe the most difficult thing about being your age.

The only difficult thing I go through is being asked "When are you going to get married and have children?" People think that they must remind me that my biological clock is about to explode since I'm 38.


News In My World!

I'm exhausted! I'm having loads of trouble focusing on the things I need to do. I'm also having trouble making a medical decision that I need to make too.

I've been reading a book that is so dry. It dry with a capital D! It's called Writing with Style. However, once I start reading a book, I stick with it until the bitter end.

I've go to go and write some characters sketches for the novel class that I'm taking through New Horizons here at WDC.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817448-Movies-At-A-Bar-At-My-Age