*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818735-Dreams-of-Bare-Footin-in-June
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#818735 added June 4, 2014 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
Dreams of Bare Footin' in June
June 4, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

Do you remember your dreams? What was the last dream you had about? Do you believe in dream analysis?

I do tend to remember my dreams. The ones I remember tend to come true in some ways. Weird, right? The last dream I had that I remembered was last Thursday night. I dreamed that my brother got hired on the spot in South Dakota and was told that he had to be there by the end of this week.
Now, my dream didn't exactly come true, but it was close. Instead of being hired last Friday. He was hired Monday night and was told that he needed to start making plans to relocate by the end of July. I really don't believe in dream analysis. I just think that my dreams are God's way of telling me what I need to know. I just tend to get the meaning wrong at first.


Blog City

Flip flops or bare feet? What does summer look like in your world?

Bare feet indoors and shoe outside. I do not wear flip flops! My toes are too ugly for one thing, and they tend to leave marks on my feet. It's also hard to get them in my size. I sometimes need as small as a 5 1/2, but most stop at 6 or 7. I can wear children's size flip flop, but they are too childish looking for a 38 year old woman to wear. I'm way beyond barbie, disney, ect.


Blogging Circle of Friends

If March winds bring April showers and April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring in June?

Allergies! Whenever I get around most flowers, my eyes water, and I sneeze constantly. My poor Josette is having trouble with her allergies too. I'm constantly having to wipe her eyes because they water so bad.


News In My World!

I have my appointment with my neurologist tomorrow afternoon. I may get to see Malificent tomorrow evening. Maybe in between those times, I might be able to see my soulmate! My diet didn't go as well today. I went over by 10 calories, but I could have done much worse, so I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818735-Dreams-of-Bare-Footin-in-June