*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818944-Seasons-of-Secrets-and-Games
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#818944 added June 6, 2014 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Seasons of Secrets and Games
June 6, 2014


Welcome to My Reality


What is your favorite season and why?

My favorite season is summer. I love summer because the sun is shinning all the time, and the flowers/plants that cause my allergies have been burned up by the sun. The pollen has gone away too! I also like it because it doesn't get dark until at least 8 pm.

Here's a neat bit of trivia. In Canada, it doesn't get dark until about 10:30 pm (during the summer). At least, that was how it was in Hobema.


Blog City

Do you have a secret place where you go to avoid real life? If not, do you think you need one at times?

No, I don't have a secret place to go. Sometimes, I think I need one but wouldn't know where to go. There was a neat classic country song that came out in the late 60s/early 70s about going to a secret place, but it was all in his mind/fantasies. I wish I could remember the name or who sung it. It was a really groovy sounding song. All I know is that a man sung it.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Favorite board game. Tell us about it.

I love Monopoly and not all of those new ones. Just the old fashioned original one. I haven't played it in a long time. I've been meaning to get the game because I don't know what happened to the one I had.


News In My World!

I didn't get to go see Malificent yesterday. My doctor's appointment went too long. I didn't get to see my soulmate either. I was really bummed out about that, but there wasn't anything that could have been done. It was just one of those things...

I did some housework today. I swept all of the rooms in the house. I did 4 loads of laundry. I cleaned the washing machine too. Yes, a washing machine should be cleaned once a month, or clothes won't come out as clean as they should. I got a damp paper towel and wiped out the inside of it getting out the dust that will often fall into the machine and onto clothes as a result. Then, I got Tide Washing Machine cleaner to take care of the rest. Sometime this weekend or Monday, I'm going to wipe out the dishwasher. Yes, this needs to be done once a month too. Then get Cascade Dishwasher cleaner to take care of the rest. Now, you may say that is what a rinse agent is for. Not quite! A rinse agent is good to use, but a dishwasher needs a good through cleaning to keep your dishes sparkling clean. I sound like I enjoy housework too much, don't I? LOL!

I watched a stupid low budget horror movie last night on Netflix called Yellow Brick Road. Don't waste your time watching it! It was a Blair Witch Project rip off in a way.

I've been reading some of The Return by Bentley Little today. I think I may stick with and read the rest before going to the next book in the stack. Sometimes, a book will simply not let me go.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy





© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818944-Seasons-of-Secrets-and-Games