*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819642-The-Bud-Cave
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#819642 added June 14, 2014 at 12:12am
Restrictions: None
The Bud Cave
I am amazed at all the products that they create for pets. I got up for a nap and my wife Sharon was all excited about something she got for Buddy. It looked to me like a pillow the way it was packaged. After much effort she opened the package to reveal the new Bud Cave.

What do people think about when they make these things. Bud is all of eight pounds and he needs something like this? It looks like a pillow with a hole in it. The idea behind it is that dogs like Buddy will look forward to getting inside and enjoying the comfort of burrowing in to be warm. I though it was funny when Sharon picked him up and put him in there. He was safe and warm. What more could a dog want?

In my growing up years it was Batman and Robin: "To the Bat Cave". Now I get to relive my childhood as I see Buddy in the Bud Cave. Now I can wake up in any given part of the day and say with my wife Let's go to the Bud Cave. The world is a safer place with Buddy in it.
*Laugh*
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/819642-The-Bud-Cave