*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820565
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#820565 added June 22, 2014 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
India Wilkes
Prompt: Pick out a novel and take any least used character and tell a story from their point of view.

Gone With The Wind: India Wilkes.

What makes Scarlet O'Hara so special? Tara isn't half as beautiful as Twelve Oaks was. Scarlet always ran after Ashley. He loved Melanie. Scarlett took Charles away from me. I thought that he wanted to marry me. He didn't. I was heart broken. Scarlet used him like she did every man. She took her sister's older beau Frank Kennedy so she could pay the taxes on Tara. Rhett Butler. She married him for all his money. She wanted Ashley and she had the nerve to cry when Melanie was dying. She cares for no one except herself. I always hated her. I was jealous because I didn't have a husband. After Melanie died, Rhett Butler left her. I never liked him. He was scoundrel. Just like her. He took up with Belle Wattling. Serves Scarlet right. I miss Melanie and Ashley misses her, too. I found a nice young man named Lawrence Weatherly and we have fallen in love. His family made a lot of money off making cannons, guns and war supplies. We are going to be married. He has met Scarlet and isn't impressed. Scarlet spends a lot of time in her lonely mansion. Lawrence and I are getting married and he is rebuilding Twelve Oaks. I will have everything I have ever wanted. I wish Melanie was still alive I know she is in Heaven watching over all of us. Maybe someday, I will forgive Scarlet but then again, no I won't. She got what she deserved. She is all alone. I will marry Lawrence and live at Twelve Oaks 2 and not give Scarlet another thought. It is my turn to be a beautiful Princess.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820565