*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821249
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#821249 added June 30, 2014 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Best Time To Blog
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: When is the best time to blog? At the end of the day when everything is fresh in your mind? The next morning when you are wide awake? When do you prefer to blog?

The best time to blog is at night. I like to blog about what happened during the day. If I worked the night before, I include what happened if I had a bad night or if something good happened. I like to include everything that happened in the daytime. If something happens after I blogged for the day, I will go back and write it down or wait until the next day.

Blogging at the end of the day is my quiet time and drowns out "The Big Bang Theory" which is my husband's show to watch. I know some people love this show. After I am done blogging, I can watch Jeopardy. I need to learn new things or find out what I already know., If I would blog in the morning, it would be a waste. Nothing has happened, yet. I have nothing to say. My day hasn't even started. I just got up, took my pills, fed my cat and this is just routine stuff. I don't need to blog that unless my cat did a dance or talked? I would have to call The Enquirer. After I start my day and if I go somewhere or I get a phone call about news, well these are things to blog about. Like I said, at the end of the day is the best time to blog.

I belong to three different blog groups at WDC and I blog from prompts and I do these when I have time and am home. You can blog about the prompts anytime and that is a good thing. Blogging at the end of the day works best for me.

317 Words
** Image ID #1835610 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821249