*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821681-Buddys-kryptonite
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#821681 added July 5, 2014 at 5:35am
Restrictions: None
Buddy's kryptonite
I regret to inform the crowd of faithful followers of Buddy that he does have a weakness. He can not stand firecrackers. We had given him a thunder coat and that failed to work, Sharon holds and rocks him and that works for a short time. We snuggle him under blankets, at least we do not have to see him quiver and shake. I throw toys at him trying to reinvigorate the budster and he acts like he is a zombie on another world.

I have the audacity to want to take him out on his leash. There is nothing he likes more than going on a brisk walk and taking care of his business. He lets loose of his own fireworks display spraying colors on the yards of dog he likes/does not like. I am not sure and then letting go of the golden nugget firework saving the best for last. He enjoyed the morning walk. He will have nothing to do with a walk in the afternoon as fire crackers crackle in the distance. I will be glad when fireworks season is over. Buddy the wonder dog will rise from the ashes and the world will be safe. Until then say your prayers.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821681-Buddys-kryptonite