*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823247-Family-History
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#823247 added November 4, 2014 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Family History
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Are there any mysteries in your family?

I guess these qualify as mysteries.

My Uncle Ahlie was a nice guy and quite entertaining. He was driving his van with his family and his parents down the highway. The spare tire bounced off the van and went over to the other side of the highway. He wanted to turn around and go back and get it but he saw a Cadalliac had ran over it. He saw two young ten-age boys get out of the car and the car was badly damaged. He decided to forget it. He didn't want to get sued.

My one aunt fed her dog out of the pressure cooker. My Uncle Ahlie wanted a neck massager and my Aunt bought him a beanie jell thing to relieve period cramps. He used it for his neck anyway. He invites everyone in the family to Thanksgiving and everyone brings a dessert or something. They pass the hat around for donations. How low can you get? My one cousin couldn't afford to send out invitations so she called people and the family supplied the food including the cake.

Aunt Joanne would get rid of things she didn't want to the family but she charged you for them. She expected you to give things to her and not charge her. Cousin Bob tried to sue the town he lived in for false arrest and my other Uncle Lester was suing the school board for using an old closed school for a boy's juvenile school. This was the headlines in the local paper and I was so embarrassed.

These are the ones I thought I would share.

263 Words

** Image ID #1983015 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823247-Family-History