*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823382-Wacky-Wednesday
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#823382 added July 23, 2014 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Wacky Wednesday

Prompt: Write a poem or short story about Wacky Wednesday.

A man was outside in zero degree winter with no hat or coat. He didn't even have pants on! He said it was cold outside. I had to agree. Another man was outside in the dumpster looking for his pictures of women. He said the Nurses and dumpster lied to him that they were there. A woman poops in her purse and the laundry lady asked me what to do with it. It is like throw it away?! Another man does rituals at everyone's room door and carries a book with him. He goes to the water fountain and throws water at an invisible Voo Doo woman. This happened at work. I work in mental health.

You lock your keys in the car{these new cars now days} and the engine is still running with the air on. You come home from work and see a large skunk in your corn field. Scary. The sheriff comes to your house and asks if you saw a flaming object falling from the sky. Other people in your area did. I didn't see anything.Your cat bristles at something you can't see and runs away. Is this what one means by Wacky Wednesday?

** Image ID #1990722 Unavailable **
Blog City image small


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823382-Wacky-Wednesday