*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823541-Images-Of-Blog-City-People
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#823541 added July 25, 2014 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Images Of Blog City People
Prompt: Write about the images you have of your fellow bloggers.

Wow! This is a hard one but here goes.

inky14dinky Blonde woman who loves the children she teaches. Has a smile for everyone.

Janine } } Lovely woman with brown hair and blue eyes. Is warm and caring.

Charlie ~ Brown hair. Would give you the shirt off his back

Mitchopolis Blonde hair. Doesn't let anything get him down.

Noyoki Dark hair and is helpful.

Prosperous Snow celebrating Cheerful and she has reddish brown hair. Loves to write poems.

Lavender Dark hair and likes to bake cookies.

Fivesixer He is my Blog Crush. I know what he looks like.. A movie hero.

very thankful Dark hair and likes to make others happy.

Lyn's a sly fox Kind and caring. A fighter and survivor like me.

The Run-on King PDG Member I love his dragon image. I think of him as a protector.

Joy Dark hair, warm and would help you in every way she can. A healer.

Future Mrs. B I know she has reddish brown hair. Stays in contact with her friends here. Kind hearted.

BillieGail memory of Cheyenne Dark hair. Devoted to God. Part of my Jane Austen Group and a most welcomed member. Nice to everyone.

💙 Carly Blonde hair. Polite and enjoys being a school teacher.

Me Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox I look like Garcia of "Criminal Minds". Purple, lavender glasses and headbands. I am a red head. I am a writer, scrapbooker, love animals and tries to love everyone.

You are all my friends. I love you all.

Blog City image small
** Image ID #1990722 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823541-Images-Of-Blog-City-People