*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823723-People-and-Summer-Make-Life-Interesting
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#823723 added July 28, 2014 at 10:10am
Restrictions: None
People and Summer Make Life Interesting
July 28, 2014


Blog City


Ten things that you think make people interesting.


I can't really come up with ten, but this is what my brain came up with.

1. the capacity to love
2. the ability to reason
3. we are all God's children, so that automatically makes us all interesting in my book
4. everyone is different in their own special way


Blogging Circle of Friends


"The serene philosophy of the pink rose is steadying. Its fragrant, delicate petals open fully and are ready to fall, without regret or disillusion, after only a day in the sun. It is so every summer. One can almost hear their pink, fragrant murmur as they settle down upon the grass: 'Summer, summer, it will always be summer.'" - Rachel Peden What is your serene philosophy? or What is summer to you? Chose the question you like best or answer both of them whichever you like.


I don't think I have a serene philosophy, but summer to me is the time when the earth is awake with warmth and sunshine. It's a time when I can go outside and fully appreciate life.


News In My World!


I'm just having a lazy morning. I'm trying to decide if I want some breakfast or not. A part of me wants some cheese toast, then another part of me wants to just wait until lunch to eat. I've been trying to stay at 1000 calories or under since Thursday. This weekend I blew it big time. I had pizza twice this weekend. Pizza is my biggest food weakness.

I went to a nearby town and bought a white blouse, black slacks, and black shoes. I had to get these for the job that I got hired to do once a month. This was a tax free weekend, so I decided to take advantage of it and save at least the 7 percent on top of the clearance sales that I took advantage of.

I will be one of the teachers at my church's vacation bible school this week, starting tomorrow. I enjoy volunteering to do this every year. It's very rewarding!

I think I will have some breakfast. I might just have a Dole Shaker (it's like a smoothie). It's only 90 calories. I think it may give me the boost that I need to get some things done around the house.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823723-People-and-Summer-Make-Life-Interesting