*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823830
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#823830 added July 29, 2014 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
DIY Project
Describe the most ambitious DIY Project you have ever taken on.

My mother and I made a scrapbook of fashions from the 1800's and 1900's and it included Jane Austen Fashions like hats and tea cups and tea pots. The book is cardboard and we had to tape the papers to the book after measuring and cutting the paper. There were twenty pages and it took forever. The pages didn't always want to stick. We cut it too short and had to redo some pages and then we had to order more paper. I like scrapbooking where you don't have to cut the paper. You just stick the paper in the scrapbook and do pictures, embellishments and brads or use designer punches. We did get Reserve Champion at the Fair.

One time Mom and I rubber stamped cards that were like 3d Designs and they were hard to do. Most of the time, we do easy cards that you rubber stamp.

Much as I love scrapbooking, it can be a challenge.

** Image ID #1164953 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823830