*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824619-Eviction
by NYPen
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1942316
Contemplative thoughts that infiltrate the mind.
#824619 added August 6, 2014 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
Eviction
         The President has vacated the presidency figuratively.  His attitude towards current events has caused a majority of the public to disengage their favoritism for him.  He seems to enjoy his vacations, and his fundraising events while the country is in turmoil.  The Laissez-faire temperament that he exudes has crimped his credibility.  I don't think he really wants to be President anymore. 
         The job has overwhelmed him to the point where he has no idea how to lead efficiently.  His own party seems to pull away from him when they find out that it will hurt their reelection efforts.  He has pulled tricks out of his hat that have confounded many.  The biggest achievement to his name which has been a disaster has been Obamacare.  A lot of his closest associates have distanced themselves by not pushing the program anymore. 
         The press has seen through his non-transparency.  I have never seen the press so riled up by his arrogancy.  They have finally come to the point where they are getting fed up by the administrations fumbling over answers.  The responses have frustrated the press so much that the tension at the press conferences is heavier than I've seen in the past.  The press have a job to do, and this President doesn't seem to take them seriously. 
         He is very dislocated from his own rhetoric.  I don't know if he believes what he is saying or if he just throws words out into the air.  The rhetoric that spews from his veins has no substance.  He throws around whatever charm he thinks he has, but I think the republic is tired of it.  I believe he will be known as the worse President ever with charisma. 
         There have been individuals who had voted for him, but have negative comments about him now.  I saw a video interview where the Obama phone lady, also known as Michelle Dowrey has different views on the President.  She was interviewed by Alex Jones, and her views aren't in favor of the President.  The video link can be seen here:  www.mediaite.com/obamaphone lady.  Her views are not surprising. 
         I have no sympathy for those who voted for him.  There were so many who were interested in change which is fine, but when they voted for him the second time it blows my mind.  He has nothing worthwhile to add to his legacy.  The ideology he throws out there is going to stain whatever legacy he can hold on to.  His ideology is a blight to our constitution. 
{indent)I wish he would vacate the presidency literally.  Two more years of him occupying the White House is getting stagnant.  A poll of about 56% want to see him removed from office per the Wenzel poll.  He won't be impeached, but will continue in office until 2016.  The photo ops that we will have to endure of him golfing, fundraising, and special events will be monotonous. 
         I believe the country will come to their senses in 2016, and will disrupt the election.  People are truly ready for change after the ignorance of this administration.  The republic is going to speak, and will make some noise like we have never seen before. The next President will have to take on an eternal list of issues that I don't think will ever get fixed.  I hope we don't get a President like we have now. 
         The President needs to be evicted.  Get him out of the house so he can go golfing, and take his vacations.  We need someone who will be concerned about this country.  His credibility is marred.  He has a legacy, but one that he shouldn't be proud of. 

© Copyright 2014 NYPen (UN: nypen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NYPen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824619-Eviction