*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824637-Which-Door-Do-You-Open
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#824637 added August 7, 2014 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
Which Door Do You Open?
Prompt: Which door do you open? Narnia, Hogwarts, Wonderland, Camelot, Neverland, Middle Earth or Westeros {Lord Of The Rings Geography area}

I love adventure so I would open several doors.

Narnia. I want to see that beautiful lion and give him a hug. I want to be a Princess there and I would take down that evil witch Queen. I would love talking to the talking animals.

Wonderland: I would have to see the Mad Hatter {Johnny Depp} and have tea with him and The White Queen. Maybe he could make me some hats and give me a tea pot and tea cup or two. The White Rabbit. I would give him a hug. The White Queen and I would be good friends. I would have to hug the Cheshire Cat.

Camelot. King Arthur, Merlin, Guinevere, Morgan and Lancelot. I would love to see Camelot, the unicorns, green forests and beautiful water falls. This is Paradise and being a "Princess", I would fit right in. Lancelot and I could ride unicorns together. While I am there, I hope King Arthur has a ball. I am ready to dance.

Neverland. I would have tea with Tinkerbell. She is sweet. I could be a mother to the lost boys. I would tame Captain Hook and the pirates but keep that crocodile away from me.

Westeros. I would love to meet the Elfin Prince {Orlando Bloom never looked better!}. I would get along with the other elves and dwarfs. I would tame that dragon. Keep those spiders away from me. Shapeshifters. No problem. I would like to meet the hobbits and that knight who became the King.

I don't care to go to Hogwarts{Sorry, Harry Potter Fans!} or Middle Earth.

** Image ID #1058138 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1058135 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824637-Which-Door-Do-You-Open