*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824847-Heaven-At-17-in-the-North-Country
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#824847 added August 9, 2014 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Heaven At 17 in the North Country
Aug 9, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

What would heaven be like for you?

Heaven would be a place where I can always be with my soulmate and four legged babies. It doesn't get any better than that.


Blog City

Was it a very good year when you turned 17? Tell us about things that happened in that year.

Seventeen wasn't a good year at all. My parents made me skip my senior year of high school to attend college a year early. They also made me major in English and History. I felt that was the year that robbed me of all hope and life choices that I should have made for myself. Even though my dad admitted that they made a big mistake years later, I'm glad that I at least tried it the way they wanted because at least I can say that I honored my mother and father the way the bible tells us too.


WDC Soundtrackers Barrel O'Monkeys

This is an awesome song called Girl From the North Country by Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqD6m55mTGU&list=PLS0yw56Aju-CPJa3bayxGiqryQVV0S...


News In My World!

It's been raining today and a very gloomy day. Not much to say about today....


Musical Endings

Here's a beautiful song called You're a Part of Me by Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. It makes me think of my soulmate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7GDlSAty0Y&index=3&list=PLS0yw56Aju-CPJa3bayxGi...



Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy




© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824847-Heaven-At-17-in-the-North-Country