*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825911-Books-are-talking
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#825911 added August 21, 2014 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
Books are talking
You hear a noise coming from your book shelf. Your books are talking to each other. Which books are they? What are they saying?

"The dog's ruffing again, its bedtime."
"That dog is always on time to get them to go to bed. Now maybe she'll head over here before she goes to bed."
"Yep, here she comes. I know she's going to pick me, I've been sitting here for months, since her Aunt suggested I would be a great inspirational read."
"Who's talking up there, I can't tell."
"Quiet, Listner she just put The Hotel on the corner of Bitter and Sweet on the shelf. That's an odd choice. Not like any of the rest of us."
"None of us are like the rest, she hasn't picked up How to Write a Thriller in a year now. How do you think I feel?"
"Really? She grabbed How to Write and publish your First Novel, and The Litererary Guide and sent them off for a visit to another home. Who knows when we'll see them.
"She tapped me the other day."
"Well, she's going to do the Nano again so of course she'd look at you, No Plot, No Problem"
"I saw her signing up for two WDC classes to get ready for the Nano. I wonder what she'll write about this time?"
"I won't be anything related to you,How to write a Romance"
"(sigh) Why can't she just write a romance for once?"
"Hey! Quiet down over there. She never comes to this side of the fireplace. How would you like to be squished in a row of John Grisham books?"
"Watch it bud, What is The Last Templar doing over here anyway? These are her husband's books, you should be over there with all her How to it books."
"I don't think you should be too uppity. She bought the Jan Karron set for her father and when he died she got them back. She's never read them but here they sit on our side."
"We're the better books. We're hardbound.That's why we're all on this side of the fireplace."
"Speak for yourself Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest You're her book set, there is one paperback among you so don't get too uppity."
"She's headed this way again. There she goes, picking the one book that gets the more reading time than any of us."
"Is it one of her Christine Feehan books?"
"No, its THE HOLY BIBLE"
"Well, I can't argue with that choice. Guess we can all go to sleep now."
"Night, The Writers Journey"
"Goodnight, It I'm glad your books are all together now.
"SHHHH!"



© Copyright 2014 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825911-Books-are-talking