*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826036-Family-and-Being-Young-are-What-Im-Fighting-For
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#826036 added August 22, 2014 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
Family and Being Young are What I'm Fighting For
Aug 22, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

You wake up and everyone in your family is gone. There's a post it on the kitchen counter. What does it say?

Dear Penny,

We are sick of hearing Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, and all of the other Carters on full blast! Just can't take it any more!

Your Family


Blog City

Your younger self is about to be offered your first job. What would you tell yourself knowing what you know now? *Smirk*

To keep up with the theme of writing letters, I will present my answer to this topic in a letter.


Dear Myself as a Youngin'

Don't take the job you are about to be offered! It isn't worth it! You will end up taking care of a child along with cleaning their nasty trailer from top to bottom everyday and washing their nasty clothes too. Thirty dollars a week equals slave labor wages! You are only 14. Go have fun!

Trust me, you will end up wanting to pull your hair out because this will be one of the hardest summers of your life. You will need your energy to take care of Will. Lady, and Bo Bo. Since Mom will be busy working and taking care of granny in the hospital while Dad is out on the road driving the big rig.

Love,

The Wiser You


News In My World!

I finished up the paperwork to become a consultant for Dlites and should get my consultant ID and sales kit in the next few days. I also filled out paperwork for Fuller Brush and all of that will be final after the 3rd.

I did loads of housework today mostly laundry and cleaning out the refrigerator. I've got to go to a wedding shower tomorrow morning, but other than that, my weekend will be wide open for me to clean my room.

Musical Endings!

The song I'm about to share with you is for all of those who are or have served our country in the military.

It's called I Told Them What You're Fighting For by Maybelle Carter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Of7Hi-DR0&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BaKwqaE9pr7Y_QPYsL-...


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826036-Family-and-Being-Young-are-What-Im-Fighting-For