*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826333
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#826333 added August 26, 2014 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
News Items
Prompt: Have you heard a news item or a fun facet item that couldn't possibly be true?

A few months ago, some man in Oregon got the black plague from his cat because his cat had killed a rat and his cat bit him. The cat was fine and the man lived but he lost some fingers and a foot or something. I am trying to fatham this one. The black plague would be all over the country.

Tony Stewart. It was an accident hitting that race car driver. It was dark and the guy was mad because Tony hit his car and he wrecked. He got out of the car and ran after Tony's car and Tony hit him accidendentally with his back tire. It was dark and the guy was wearing black. Why did he get out of the race car? Some say Tony did it on purpose. I don't believe it. it was a bad accident. I feel sorry for Tony.

This is all the news that I have.


Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.
Blog City image small


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826333