*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826491-Things-You-Thought-You-Could-Never-Do
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#826491 added August 28, 2014 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
Things You Thought You Could Never Do
Prompt: Things you have done that you thought you could never do.

Worked in Nursing Homes and now mental health. It is hard work, working in Nursing Homes and mental health is trying at times. I do it. Sometimes we surprise ourselves about jobs we do.

Writing and publishing two books. I always wanted to write and publish a book but didn't know that I could do it but I did.

Having extensive bowel and hernia surgery, being on a breathing tube for 5 days afterwards and having to learn to walk again and being on a wound vac. When I woke up from surgery, I didn't think I would ever function again. I didn't want to be an invalid so with the help of therapists, I endured it. I did survive and get back to normal.

Two years of Junior College. I studied and passed all the required classes and got an Associates Of Arts Degree.

Surviving a house fire. I didn't know how my husband and I were going to start over. It was hard picking up the pieces and starting over but we did.

There you have it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826491-Things-You-Thought-You-Could-Never-Do