*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826653
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#826653 added September 13, 2014 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
Unexpected Guest
Prompt: There's a knock on your door. Hi. I ask, can I come in. You say yes but then see my four suit cases. You tell me what happens.

I welcome you with open arms. I am afraid that you left Vic but he is with you. What a relief. I introduce to Ray. Ray takes Vic over to our farm to show him his antique Cockshut tractors, show him his shop and the farm. Ray rebuilds starters and alternators after tractors, cars, trucks and sometimes motorcycles and boats.

Lyn, you and Vic are traveling to Colorado and left from Maine. You are staying with Ray and I for a few days in Indiana. I have you and Vic stay in my Doll Room. I have a bed in there and rearrange my dolls and scrapbook stuff so you and Vic can stay comfortably. My Dear, you are just in time for The Blueberry Festival and Labor Day weekend. They have Flea Markets, a parade, a man dressed liked a blueberry, volleyball games, tractor pull, a cross country race and a carnival. Montgomery Gentry are there. Ray and Vic go the Tractor Pull and you and I go to the Flea Market. We buy tea pots, tea cups and I buy dolls and doll clothes. We get to meet Hank, the blueberry man and we go see Montgomery Gentry. I wish it was Keith Urban or Luke Bryant but the concert is good. Afterwards, we go out at Kelseys, where they have steak, chicken, shrimp and seafood meals. We eat a good meal and chocolate cake desserts. We go see the parade the next day and go see Beatle impersonators at the Blueberry Festival. Ray and I have a Cook Out for you and Vic and we have steak, chicken, hamburgers, brutwursts, hotdogs, baked potatoes, potato salad, baked beans, corn on the cob and a chocolate velvet cake and peanut butter pie for dessert.

Ray has to go to work the next day but I am off for awhile. I take you and Vic to Lake Michigan. We go shop at Hobby Lobby, Carsons, Macys, Bath and Body. I love scrapbooking supplies, purses and hats and that is what I buy.

We go buy antiques the next day. Ray takes us to Frankenmuth for a few days where we buy a lot of stuff at the Christmas Store. We have a great chicken dinner with dressing, breads, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables and more desserts. We take a boat ride on a old steamboat on the river. A duck lands on the boat and we get to pet him. We shop at other stores in town.

You and Vic leave a day or two later and we have some heart to heart talks. You get to play with my kitty Bella and she likes you. Ray and I hope you will visit us again. It has been fun.

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826653