*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827031
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#827031 added September 3, 2014 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
TV Houses
Prompt: Even though we love our houses, is there a house from a TV Show or movie that you would like to live in?

I have always wanted to live in the Darren and Samantha's house on "Bewitched." I love the lay out of the house and it always looked so roomy. It was cute and pretty. The kitchen had a lot of room and the upstairs was neat. The living room always looked so inviting.

I also love "Downton Abbey." I want to live in a castle. I would love to decorate a house like that and never run out of room. It is spacious and beautiful. I would be a Queen. I would feel special. It is fancy and I would feel like I lived in Regency Times if I lived there. I could have tea in every room of the house and write like Jane Austen.

Collinwood on "Dark Shadows." That was a mansion. I would live there, ghosts, Barnabas the vampire was there. How can you lose? It was by the woods and an ocean. It had secret rooms and a tower room. My ideal place. It had 75 rooms and was beautiful and luxurious.

I also like the Cullen house on "Twilight." It is cabin type and belongs by the mountains which it is It is right by the woods and has beauty and a wrap around porch on the second floor. I could live there. I guess these are my dream houses.

Cute Teddy Bear and kittens image from a friend.


Member of: Blog City A Council Leader, Circle Of Sisters, Jane Austen Group Leader, Co-Host Of Monthly Calendar Writing Contest, Anniversary Reviewer, Circle Of Friends Blogging Group, Flair For Writing Editor, Owner Of Hobbies and Crafts Forum.
Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.
** Image ID #1990722 Unavailable **
Blog City image small


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827031