*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827144
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#827144 added September 4, 2014 at 6:25pm
Restrictions: None
Cartoon Characters
Prompt: Who was your favorite cartoon character?

All the Disney Princesses. I love Cinderella, Bell, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Sebestian the crab, the Beast, seven dwarfs, Oliver the cat, the fox and the hound, Bambi, Thumper. I love Mickey Mouse and Minnie. The dalmation puppies and their parents.

Saturday morning cartoons. Scooby Do. The Pink Panther. Pixie and Dixie. Bugs Bunny. I love the Flintstones. Pebbles was so cute. I wanted to adopt her. Moosh Mouse and Pumpkin Puss. The Road Runner and that poor coyote. Foghorn Leghorn. They were adorable. Clifford the Big Red Dog. Curious George. I love Garfield. I read his cartoon everyday. I have a female Garfield cat. She is a female Garfield.

I love Winnie The Pooh. Eeyore is my favorite. You had to love Tigger.

I also liked Under Dog and Polly Purebread. They were neat.

I guess that is it. I miss the old cartoons. I do like "The Simpsons" and "Bob's Burgers." Don't ask me why. I just do. I am a big kid at heart.

Cute Teddy Bear and kittens image from a friend.



© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827144