*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827421-Witches-On-Movies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#827421 added September 6, 2014 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Witches On Movies
Sept 6,2014

Blog City

The three woman who live next door to you remind you of the three witches in Macbeth. *Shock* Why?

I must confess. I've never read Macbeth and am not familiar with the three witches in the story. However, I did Google the characters, and they seem kind of like the three wise hags in my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun. I'm surprised that reviewers here at WDC didn't pick up on that. It's weird that they are kind of like the three witches since I've never read the play. This prompt reminds me of three ladies at a church that I went to for four years.

This is what makes me think of the three witches when I think of these ladies.
1. They were always together.
2. They seemed to be able to complete my sentences. (yes, I said that)
3. They seemed to have a good idea about what was going to happen in the future.
4. They stayed to themselves unless they sought you out. (I don't mean this in a bad way. They just didn't have much to say unless they felt it was needed)
5. The ladies had strange hobbies. They collected needles especially long knitting/crochet ones. The needles almost looked like weapons.
6. I remember one time, one of the ladies, spoke in a different language. I commented to the other two the fact that I didn't know that she knew French. One of them looked at me and said that she didn't. However, she spoke it perfectly that day. She was having a conversation ( in French) with a French missionary who was a guest speaker at church. He had been a missionary in Africa. It just seemed strange.
7. They also had a way of walking into a room without anyone realizing it until they made their presence known.
8. They seemed to have a way of creeping people out even though they always seemed nice.
9. Most of the time, they wore long, flowing dresses.
10. I'm running out of things to write!
11. One of the ladies (I don't remember which one) had a car that reminded me of a hearse.
12. My mind is going blank on things to write!
13. I don't know how much this has to do with the witches from Macbeth, but it's been neat to write about this.
14. My mind is blank on the topic now! LOL!


Blogging Circle of Friends

You are allowed to write and shoot you own movie, with all actors and money at your disposal. What is about?

I would make a movie based on my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun.

This would be my dream cast.

Tyler and Dylan Walsh (twins)- Jared Paldacki (plays Sam on Supernatural)
Queen Morganna- June Lockhart (Lassie, Lost In Space, Petticoat Junction)
Queen Mabon- Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss, Charmed, Melrose Place, Mistresses)
Princess Kaie- Sarah Paulson (American Gothic, American Horror Story)
Cydia Webster- Rose McGowan (Charmed)
Princess Anaie- Chloe Grace Moretz (Wicked Little Things, Big Momma's House 2, Dark Shadows, Let Me In, Carrie)
Juliette- Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line, Legally Blonde, Mud, Sweet Home Alabama)
Willie Noone-Angus Scrim (Phantasim movies)
Lucifer Webster- Robert Taylor (Longmire)
Marion Webster- Maggie Smith (Harry Potter movies, Room with a View, Downtown Abbey)
Charlo or Marshall Hock- Warwick Davis (Leprechaun, Harry Potter movies, Willow)


News In My World!

I haven't felt too great today. I had a dizzy spell, and my legs went numb. I fell as a result. My Golden Retriever, Rocky, helped me get off the floor.

I'm not doing the musical ending tonight. I'm going to bed instead.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827421-Witches-On-Movies