*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827476
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#827476 added September 7, 2014 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Sharon Tate
I saw The People Magazine and Sharon Tate's picture is on the cover. It has been 45 years since that beautiful promising actress was murdered by Charles Manson and his murdering losers. I was only eight but I always like her. I never got her murder out of my mind. She was beautiful and a good actress. How tragic to die the way she did. Do the murderers have any remorse?

I love "Valley Of The Dolls" that she was in. She played on "The Beverly Hillbillies" but she wore a black wig and she was a minor character. She was eight and a half months pregnant when she was murdered. I don't want to write the gruesome details. I just pray she is in heaven. I know she is.

Sharon's sister Debbie wrote a book a book about her and I ordered it. I can't wait to read it. Charles Manson has been denied parole again. We don't need him back out in society. There is way too much murder and crime. Sharon is remembered with fond memories. The world will never forget her. Rest in peace, Sharon.

Picture of a cute Teddy Bear on a chair.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827476