*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827598-Part-6---Angels-and-Demons
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2007529
Brylee's first night at The Club with Daiki.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#827598 added September 8, 2014 at 9:35pm
Restrictions: None
Part 6 - Angels and Demons
Once my interest in the young male slave wanes, Daiki guides me around the room, leading me by the small chain attached to my collar, letting me take in various displays of bondage and submission.  There are all sorts of racks, cuffs, collars, and masks to peruse and ponder. 

I stop at one girl whose eyes are covered, lying on her stomach, balancing on what appears to be a modified pommel horse.  I marvel at the flexibility in her shoulders, which are drawn behind her.  Cuffs adorn her lower arms, supple suede from wrist to elbow, joining her arms together, holding them in place.  Her knees fall on either side of the horse, her cuffed feet connected to her wrists by two large metal rings.  She looks ready for the spit, all trussed up.

Then I see the most interesting object attached to her.  Leather strips wrap around her long braid, then skim down her spine to tie into the end of a hook… a hook that disappears between her butt cheeks.  Stainless steel, a good half inch in diameter, sleek and sexy.

Daiki senses my interest and diverts his attention from the room to glance at what has stuttered my breathing and halted my progress.  “Ah, Tressa must have been naughty,” he says matter-of-factly, referencing the girl Deacon mentioned earlier.  I lean in and run my hand down his chest, taking the lapel of his jacket between my fingers as I go all lip-bite and batty-eyed.  “You see something you like, dorei?” asks Daiki with a chuckle.

“Yes,” I whisper, cuddling into his torso.

“You don’t like having your arms tied behind your back, so it is most likely to do with the anal hook impaling Tressa, right?”

“Yes,” I say again, my voice taking on husky undertones.

His hand slips between my cheeks and plays at my little pucker, setting me to squirming and rubbing along him like a cat.  And just as I start to melt into his attentions, letting the world and room fade away, a high-pitched squeal of delight pierces my skull and a body pushes me away from Daiki, sending me floundering to regain my balance.

Once I right myself and find my bearings, I stand there dumbfounded, watching a tiny blonde wrap her arms and legs around my fiancé, plastering kisses all over his face and neck, wearing a white ruffled thong and, I kid you not, fucking angel wings. 

“Oh, Daiki, you’re back.  You’re back.  You’re back!” she cries in a fucking baby-doll voice as she continues the onslaught of kisses.  “I knew you would be back.  I missed you so much!”

After a brief struggle, he finally extricates himself from Spider Monkey Whore – my name for her – and pushes her away.  She continues to claw and grab for him, simpering and begging.  “Janey!  Let go!”

Well, fuck me!  Look everyone, it’s Janey!

Daki’s dark gaze meets mine, widening in panic as I shake uncontrollably.  This is one test I won’t pass. 

“You fucking bitch!” I snarl, but before I can move, Daiki grabs me to his chest, his arms banding around me.  I don’t return the embrace, just stand there wrestling with my rage, withering Janey with my eyes from four feet away. 

For her part, she realizes the mistake she made, and seems to clue in to who I am… or who I am to Daiki.  Her perfect and pale skin blooms magenta, and she starts stuttering, her eyes becoming glassy.

“Brylee, shhhh.  It’s ok.  It’s ok.  She’s not a former lover.  I swear I never had sex with this slave.  I helped get her away from an abusive Dom.  Collette and I both helped her.  I never had sex with her.”

“I don’t think the fucking bitch sees it that black and white,” I hiss back.

Fingers dig into my hair, yanking my head back, and Daiki kisses me hard, trying to draw my attention away from the thoroughly frightened girl whimpering under my glare.  My lips stay clamped shut, despite the enticing press of Daiki’s tongue.

That little bitch needs a damn brain transplant.  What slave in her right fucking mind would get in between any couple acting as intimate as we were right that second?

“Bry?  Brylee?  Please, little one, talk to me.”

“She touched you.  You fucking smell like her, and her goddamn lipstick is all over your face and neck.  Get fucking off me!”

“No,” growls into my ear, and his arms tighten, rendering me completely immobile.  Janey’s really fucking lucky.  “You need to calm down.  Breathe for me, Brylee.  Please.  Please calm down.  Your eyes and fangs, little one.  I need you to calm down.”

Oh, shit.  My vampire must have burst onto the scene.

I close my eyes and lower my forehead to his shoulder, breathing slowly, letting the adrenaline ebb.  It does not go unnoticed by me that I did not have this bad of a reaction to Mayra.  But then again, she didn’t push me aside to assault my bonded mate.  She didn’t wrap her legs around his hips and crush her naked breasts to his chest while wearing a thong and wings.

Ugh, I can still smell her damn perfume.  Sickly sweet… meant to exude some sort of flower, but way to strong.  And all those red lip prints on his cheeks and neck!

My struggling renews.

“Janey, sweetie, are you ok?” asks a female behind me, and reality comes swooping back to slap me sideways.

Shit, shit, shit, shit.  Fucking great.  Just got myself banned, and fairly certain there is no way Daiki will bring me here again and risk me beating a member to death in a fit of jealousy… and this will be the beginning of the end.  The end of my bonded love life.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper as tears burn behind my eyes, all the frustration over Janey and myself boiling over.

“I don’t need you to be sorry, Brylee.  Janey was way out of line.  Collette will punish her later.  I need you to calm yourself, little one.”

“I fucked up, I’m sorry.”

My shaking catalyst shifts from anger to fear.  Fear that Deacon will appear, haul me out over his shoulder, and unceremoniously dump me on my ass in the parking garage.  I can’t even call Liz to come get me, I don’t have my phone.

“No, Brylee, you did not fuck up.  Janey did.”  That startles me out of my pity party, Daiki never swears.  I look up into his concerned gaze as a few tears escape the rims of my burning eyes.  “You reacted to Janey’s fuck up, itoshii hito.  It was a totally natural reaction.”  He wipes away my tear trails and hugs protectively.  “Shhhh.  Everything is going to be ok.  I promise.”

“What happened?  Why is your pet so distraught?” asks Collette, her eyes shifting between us and Janey, who huddles inside the embrace of a woman I don’t recognize, probably the one that asked her if she was ok.

“Janey intruded on me and Brylee by jumping onto me and kissing my face and neck,” answers Daiki as he points out the lipstick adorning his skin.  “I had to physically tear her off.  She came between me and Brylee, uninvited and ill-timed, disrupting a very personal moment.”

Janey devolves to sobbing, whining that I scare her, that damn lower lip of hers quivering like she’s freaking five years old, and I am an evil witch hell-bent on cooking her in an oven.  Which pisses me off again, but Collette snaps her fingers, and the doll-like blonde silences, her eyes downturned as she jolts and sniffles. 

Good to know she can turn it on and off.  Nice acting.  Bitch.

With an exasperated sigh, Collette moves to me and holds my chin, studying my face… closely.  “She’s very upset.  Mayra said she was taken aback by her kissing you at the coat check, but that she recovered quickly and was extremely receptive to your pampering in the hallway.  So this must have been severe to upset her so much.” 

Collette’s gaze hardens as it transfers to Janey.  “You know the rules.  You are not allowed to initiate contact with a Master, and most definitely are not allowed to interrupt a Master and his slave.”

The woman holding Janey slumps in defeat and whispers into the tiny girl’s ear.  Janey nods and bows her head as she says, “I am so sorry, Master Daiki and Miss Brylee, for my inappropriate behavior.  I hope that you will accept my apology, and understand that I meant no ill-will as you decide my punishment.”

“Restrain her on the center dais,” commands Daiki.  “The other Masters may do as they wish to her, as is custom.  She is not allowed to find sexual release.”

Collette confirms Daiki’s orders, and Janey is escorted away, towards the center dais… and the Saint Andrew’s cross.  Janey’s whimpers and sobs start over, and I have to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from yelling at her. 

Delicate hands meet the skin of my back, gliding over the dangling chains, petting me with soothing strokes.  “You have done well, little pet,” warms my ear, Collette’s lips grazing the shell.  “You are still learning, but you are learning quickly.  This is your first night, and already you are able to reign in your righteous temper.  Very impressive.  Some slaves require months before they restrain their natural responses to slights from other slaves.”

Her tongue flicks my earlobe, and I shudder inside Daiki’s arms.  I feel him nod, and her hands break contact, the ghost of their warmth springing forth goosebumps and shivers.  Daiki straightens and cups my face with his hands, smiles broadly and smoothes my hair towards my braid before kissing my lips.  The gentle affection calms the rest of my nerves, and this time I open up to him, letting his tongue flick inside to taste and reassure me.

“Collette is right,” he says after a nip to my lower lip.  “You are progressing much faster than most first time slaves.  Being submissive in the bedroom is different than being submissive in public.  It goes against your untamed nature, Brylee.  I love the untamed you, but the submission in this setting it is helping you learn control.  Control over your emotions and your rampant desires.  Discipline.  The ability to choose when to use your wild side and when to use the calm and collected side.”

“Thank you, Sir.  For helping me.  For being so understanding.”

“I understand more than you think, itoshii hito.  My little dorei.”  His fingers tangle with mine, and he turns to lead me onwards.  “Come, I think you are in order for a proper pampering before we continue your explorations.”

© Copyright 2014 cvwriter - school be crazy (UN: cvwriter2009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cvwriter - school be crazy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827598-Part-6---Angels-and-Demons