*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827691-Breaking-news-Sept-9th-and-remembering
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#827691 added September 9, 2014 at 6:11pm
Restrictions: None
Breaking news Sept 9th and remembering
BREAKING NEWS

The only news I have that's new Is I'm not working and have to get another job. That is a whole new story.  Let me just say this about that.... When one owns a company and has children who have become employees and moved up the ranks or are now the RANK & FILE of the company, they need to take classes. They need to know how to run a business for the next generation. What the Dad did might not be the same vision or situation that the children are going to face. Economy is different, laws are different, requirements are different and that needs to be something the next generation has to learn.
Just because the Dad was successful at one time, doesn't mean the same rules will apply to the next generation.  How sad when just a few years after the first generation is retired, that the next generation is so short sighted that they don't see the life draining out of the company. Anyway. My position had been eliminated because I did such a great job building a reoccuring pipeline, They don't need me any more.

Sad because that pipe line was built pretty much with me at the pump house. I might just turn the wheel and shut some of it down to be diverted through me to other sources. 

Breaking news, Never be so arrogant that you allow your pumphouse to stand alone with no support, foundation or appreciation. If you try to divert the water after the pumphouse, you may find the source is dry at your end. Water will not pump on its one all the time! You'll get just what gravity sends you.

Ok so I'm a bit snarky about my job. I am good at it. So good I may be able to do it without my former boss and send my leads to a variety of sources for bids!  Shazaam!

*Countryus*  *  *Countryus*

Two days until the anniversary of 9/11 and I will not forget nor will I bury my head in the sand and say the Taliban is gone and there is no one to be afraid of. The complete idiocracy of our LAME DUCK president is beyond words. When he speaks the forked tongue stabs everyone listening...





       


             




       


             

© Copyright 2014 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827691-Breaking-news-Sept-9th-and-remembering