*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827765-Humans-on-the-Mayflower-With-Only-Love
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#827765 added September 10, 2014 at 4:18pm
Restrictions: None
Humans on the Mayflower With Only Love
Sept 10, 2014


Blogging Circle of Friends

Write about something about this quote, "To end the misery that has afflicted the human condition for thousands of years, you have to start with yourself and take responsibility for your inner state at any given moment. That means now. " - Eckhart Tolle, or share a meaningful quote of your own. Have fun and be creative.

I think we've all put misery on ourselves from time to time. It's getting ourselves out of it that counts.

Blog City

Pretend you were on the Mayflower on that first voyage to settle in America. Describe how your felt leaving England and seeing your new home.

I have a feeling that I would have probably gotten sea sick back then because of the conditions. I came from a poor family, so I would have been where the poor were put. Knowing my luck, I would have been one of those indentured servants.

How I would have felt leaving England and seeing my new home.

1. New possibilities
2. New life
3. Escape from my old life
4. Fear of the unknown
5. I bet my emotions would have been going up and down like a yo-yo.
6. I think these first five cover what I would have been feeling.
7. I would have probably been afraid of getting ship wrecked and dying too.
8. I also would have thought "when am I ever getting off of this ship".
9. Religious freedom
10. It's getting hard for me to think of anything else.
11. Making lists aren't always easy.
12. Think about this topic is interesting.
13. I've got to come up with one more thing!
14. I'm really glad I wasn't born back then. Life was way too hard!

News In My World!

To continue with my coupon discussion from yesterday, I also received a response from the corporation that makes Jimmy Dean and Sara Lee products. They will be sending me coupons for those items, and I will receive those with in two weeks.

I have actually received some of the coupons today. Here's what I received so far.

4 $1 off coupons on Bolthouse Farms Smoothies
2 $1 off coupons on Pamela's gluten free mixes
2 75 cent off coupons on Welch's fruit juices
2 complementary free drink coupons from Starbucks
3 55 cent off coupons on Land O'Lakes products
2 $1 off coupons from Tide
2 50 cent off coupons from Purex
2 $1 off coupons and 2 55 cent coupons from Go Veggie
2 35 cent coupons from Jif peanut butter
2 55 cent off coupons from Smuckers jams/jellies
5 55 cent off coupons from Blue Bunny
7 75 cent off coupons from Amy's

These places have e-clubs that you can join to save money as well Captain D's, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Dounuts, Applebee's, Chili's, and Sabarro's. K-Mart/Sears has a rewards card that you can sign up for and get points on all purchases. After you get a certain amount of points, you can use those like you would money to take off your total at the register. Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS have rewards programs too. The Rite Aid one is great. I was able to use my UP rewards dollars many times and walked away with only paying sales tax. In June, I walked out of there only having to pay 86 cents for $20 worth of items.

Listia is trading site that everyone should check out. I've received a lot of free product coupons and free gift cards. Y'all can find me on there too. I go by sisterofmercy on there too. I've gotten the following free product coupons from this site: Talenti gelatto, So Delicious dairy free products, Yoplait greek yogurt, Vita Coco coconut water, Snuggle, Go Veggie Shreds, Yo Crunch yogurt, and Fruit 2O water. I've also received $20 in Wal-Mart gift cards and $6 in Amazon codes.

Ebay is a good place to get packs of coupons for only the cost of shipping most of the time. However, pay attention to the expiration dates and how much the bids on the coupon pack are. Make sure it will be worth it to buy/bid on that coupon pack. I've received some awesome deals from there!

Musical Ending

Here's another little known Johnny Cash song that I found on You Tube. It is one of the most beautiful love song ever. It really showed Johnny Cash's talent for singing any song on this planet. That man could open a phone book, sing the names and numbers, and make it sound divine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIh_d8Ld4lo

Let me know what you think about this song in the comments!


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

PS......I've lost another pound to make 38 pounds lost in all!

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827765-Humans-on-the-Mayflower-With-Only-Love