*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828427
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#828427 added September 18, 2014 at 7:00am
Restrictions: None
Favorite First Lady
Prompt: Who was your favorite first lady?

Jackie Kennedy. She is the First Lady I ever knew. I was eight years old. I saw President Kennedy in person {my father was in the Air Force and stationed at Andrews Air Force Base} and I saw Jackie on TV with her children. She was like a Princess and her daughter Caroline was so cute and my age. They made an impression on me. I have a postcard of the JKF, Jackie and the kids. I have it in one of my scrapbooks.

When JFK was shot and they bought his body back to Washington, D.C. Dad was working in the airplane hangar and he saw Jackie get off the plane. I was so sad when JFK was killed. Jackie dressed like a Beauty Queen and so elegant. She was beautiful, a good mother and to me, she was a Princess. She seemed like a nice lady. There will never be another First Lady like her.

** Image ID #2009325 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828427