*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828546-Word-Play
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#828546 added September 19, 2014 at 2:26pm
Restrictions: None
Word Play
Prompt: We are going to do some word play. Open a dictionary or book and write down the first three adjectives that you see. Use these to describe someone's personality traits.

Beautiful, fascinating, gentle

I found these words in my book about Sharon Tate. She was beautiful, fascinating and gentle. She was a good actress and it was tragic how she died. I wish that she was around to make more movies and I would have liked to known her personally. That nut scrum Charles Manson will be in prison forever for what he had his followers do to her and her friends!

These words apply to my friends even though some are rough and blunt but they have a good heart. Most of the people I work with are great and patient with the people we take care of who are mentally ill. I love that about them. My mother is like this even though she doesn't have the imagination that I do. I guess these words apply to all the people I love and if I may be so dare, my cat. She is a turd at times but she is beautiful, gentle and fascinating like all animals. This is my take on this.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828546-Word-Play