*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828644
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#828644 added September 21, 2014 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Wedding Reception
My husband and I went to a Wedding Reception. The reception was in South Bend, Indiana, home of Notre Dame. Big deal. I AM NOT A NOTRE DAME FAN.

The bride Hannah looks like Taylor Swift. She is beautiful. When the bride and groom arrived at the reception, they did a Project Runway thing where the Bride, Groom and bridal party danced and modeled. It was cute. The room was dimly lit and had silk flower centerpieces and real lily centerpieces in water. The chairs were covered with white material and black bows. The tablecloths were black. This was different.

They served prime rib, chicken cutlets, potatoes and green beans. Course, you got appetizers, rolls and a salad.

They served spice cake, lemon bars and confetti strawberry cake. The guestbook had a color picture of the bride and groom and pictures of them all through the book. It was very pretty. The bride had pictures of her deceased pets and this made me want to cry. I knew her pets.

My friend Gretchen is Hannah's mother and we danced. My husband isn't one for dancing. We danced to flashing colored lights like a disco. Gretchen and I are close friends. We used to work together. I wish that she and I lived closer. I saw Gretchen's new baby grandson. He is so cute. I was glad that I got to go.

I got a new smart phone and I am still trying to figure out to use it. This is my first smart phone.

I signed up for a Native American Writing Class here at WDC. I took a Cherokee one here about 5 years ago. I did really well with the class and I hope I will this time as well.

We had severe storms here. There were limbs and branches down everywhere and it rained buckets and cats and dogs. Our house was safe and our kitty wasn't upset. That is good. The storm happened when we weren't home.

I guess this is my last Blog entry for the weekend.

** Image ID #1879491 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828644