*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828851-IS-IT-FAIR
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#828851 added September 23, 2014 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
IS IT FAIR?
Blog City Prompt: There's no such thing as fair. Agree? Disagree? Tap out a few words about it.

A few thoughts about 'fair'---

As far as the idea of being just and equitable in accordance with rules.You have to ask who wrote or made up the rules? And right then it turns into a deep, multilayer pile of questions and opinions and agendas. If it's religious or if it's political the words change, but the same question of who wrote or made up the rules is still front and center.

My feeling is that people or groups who are in service of self will have different rules about fairness than people or groups who are in service of others. I divide humans pretty much into those two groups. There are degrees or percentages of intent, belief, conduct that can and do change the meaning of fairness.

We all live with, "Is it fair?" all the time. I would have to say, you must judge that idea from moment to moment---and pray you're in a good bit of NOW.

Peace! >>>iggy *Boat*
Blog City image small ** Image ID #1289006 Unavailable ** I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828851-IS-IT-FAIR