*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828855
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#828855 added September 23, 2014 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
Fair
Prompt: There is no such thing as fair. Do you agree or disagree? Tap out a few words about it.

I believe in the word fair. Some people aren't fair. Like at work. An employee calls in all the time and you call in one time and get in trouble, no THAT isn't fair. Let's talk about what is. Like if you are invited to a woman's Wedding and later invited to the other daughter's Wedding, be sure to give a gift that is of value like you did the first daughter. This has to be fair.

When you owe a bill, pay it. If you can't, ask for assistance or a way to make payments. Being in the ER. First come, first served but if someone is bleeding all the place, it is only fair to help the person who is the most critical.

Having pets. Love them equally and when one is sick, take it to the Vet and do the same for all your pets. Treat your children the same way. This is being fair.

An employee at work who has been there the longest, it is only fair that the employee who has been there the longest makes more money. Like at school, the teacher wasn't supposed to play favorites and shouldn't add points to someone else's grade average when they didn't put in the effort to pass. It is never is an easy job to judge a contest of any kind and pick winners.

Fair isn't easy but let's face it, family and friends come first over other people. I guess the word fair depends on the person and the situation.

** Image ID #892007 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828855