*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828905
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#828905 added September 23, 2014 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Murphy's Law
Prompt: Pick one of Murphy's Laws and use it for a prompt.

What ever can go wrong, will.

I believe this. At work, a patient is up yelling and bangs his fist on the wall and you get him calmed down. A Nurse calls in and I get to do morning Meds and stay over. Some prankster calls you on the phone and says you kicked his dog. I don't know this caller and I wouldn't hurt a dog. He needs to call back in the morning and talk to the Administrater. The girl I work with says there was a big yellow light behind a tree again and it disappeared. The other girl I work with says the chairs moved by themselves in the Dining Room. We do have a ghost. I don't worry about him. He won't hurt us. Boss man comes in when I am trying to pass Meds and he is going to have a Fire Drill. Some of the patients refuse to get up for a Fire Drill. Am I having fun, yet?

At home, telemarketers call me. The cat is chasing her ball around the house. The dryer has that weird squeak again. The wind blew my back screen door open. It is storming and my electricity goes out. I won't get anything done today. Guess I will take a nap. Yes, Murphy, you are right again!

** Image ID #2011113 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828905