*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829466-EXPENSIVE-SKIN
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#829466 added September 30, 2014 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
EXPENSIVE SKIN
Blog City Prompt: Let's go with a creative idea: "Pahligma" - define it


Pahligma or more commonly know as a Pah-Ligma is a highly developed skin used for many famous mobile telephones, tablets and computers.

The basic material PAH is an organic compound containing only carbon and hydrogen. Of course the original Pah  account for a significant percentage of all carbon in the universe, and PAHs are discussed as possible starting materials for abiologic syntheses of materials required by the earliest forms of life. Therefore absolutely necessary for the phones of today.

The LIGMA are the outer layer of polystyrene foam glass fiber that withstands the rigors of teenage abuse and constant use. The inner pah is always protected. That's why the extraordinary new mobile devices are so expensive, often starting at $5000 to $7000 for the basic unit.

Of course, everyone desires to own a Pahligma protected device. Wouldn't you?

Enjoy...>>>iggy*Boat*
Blog City image small ** Image ID #1289006 Unavailable ** I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

The WYRM GAUNTLET starts October 4th


© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829466-EXPENSIVE-SKIN