*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829739
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#829739 added October 2, 2014 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
Spider's Foyer
I have my little flash light with me and I am entering Calvin's Haunted House. They tell me there are ten rooms but it sure is a large house. It is dark with an orange moon and I just heard a wolf howl. I pulled my lavender Jane Austen shawl across my shoulders and I am in a dark hallway. I have a map and I am going to enter the Spider Foyer. I hate spiders! I told Calvin I can do this. Here goes. I open the door. I shine my flashlight and there are spider webs and spiders! What did I expect? Ugly black spiders the size of my hand! Oh! They have fangs like vampires! You can bet they aren't friendly. The door has shut behind me. I am trapped. Would yelling for help, help?

I moved my flashlight to a table in the room. An old beat up red cherry wood table that sets four people. I see a black spider the size of a dinner plate! Did he just lick his chops if he has any? The little B-. Okay. No bad language. I moved my flashlight to the floor and I see dozens of spiders. They are brown, black and some are fuzzy. They are little but I still don't like them. The spider who is as big as a dinner plate has jumped down is headed my way. I stifle a scream and try to move. A window crashes. I look up and it is Batman! Batman? Okay. Batman swings down on a rope and tells me to grab on to his utility belt. I do and he whisks me off the floor. I gently pull down his mask. Christian Bale! I loved Christian as Batman. He hangs on to me and we stay above the spiders. Batman throws down purple dust and the spiders run to the corner of the room. Batman and I swing out the door and we are in the hallway. I throw my arms around him and thank him. He tells me that he has to leave but to be careful. Which room do I go to next? I can do this. There is a green mist in the hallway and I follow it. There are no lights here. Not even a candle. I still have my flashlight. I am off to the next room.

** Image ID #1815641 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829739