*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829926
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#829926 added October 4, 2014 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Sorcerer's Library
My trusty flashlight shines down the hallway and I see another room. I turned the door knob. These rooms are so easy to get into it. The door makes a squeaky noise. There are candles lite up. Wow! A library. Just like one you see in the Disney cartoon "Beauty and the Beast." I see books, tapestries of castles, unicorns, the lochness monster and the room is all decorated with red curtains and red carpets. I see a woman with long black hair wearing a purple dress that is floor length and she wears necklace after necklace. She wears a red cape. She looks at me and smiles. She is beautiful.

"Hello. Don't be afraid. I am a sorceress. I am Natalia. I won't hurt you."

"I am Megan. You must be part of Calvin's Haunted House Tour."

"Yes, I am. Watch this."

The mysterious woman is in front of a bowl and she says some words I don't understand and a purple mist appears. A dove flies in the air. A unicorn appears. The unicorn bows to me and I pet it. The unicorn takes me upstairs to the library's second story. I see Stephen King books, "Twilight" books {I have all these at home}, spell books {of course she has some!}. books about Camelot, Jane Austen books and so many more. I could stay here for hours.

"Megan, I have more magic."

The unicorn takes me back downstairs. The unicorn disappears. Trolls and fairies appear. The one troll pulls my hair and Natalia makes him disappear. A fairy kisses my cheek and flies away. Thunder can be heard and lightning flashes. I see a peaceful forest and a big white deer bows to me. I touch it and it disappears.

"How do you like my magic?"

"I love it. This is the best room, yet."

Just then a black kitten appears. He is so cute. I pet it. Natalia hands me a big picnic basket. She tells me that the basket and kitten are mine. She puts the kitten in the basket. She tells me I will be safe in this haunted house and so will the kitten. There are other things in the basket including food.

"Go my child and be safe." Natalia disappears. The door opens up. I opened the basket to look at the kitten. I will call him Midnight. He has a bed in the picnic basket and a blanket and I can't see all the things in it but I know I will be safe. I close the picnic basket and head out the door. Natalia has disappeared. On to the next room. I am no longer nervous.

** Image ID #2011588 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829926