*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830155
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#830155 added October 6, 2014 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
Ghostly Music Room
I am walking down the hallway. I hear "Ghostbusters Theme." Guess this is my next room. I stop at the door. holding the basket with one hand and I open the door with the other. I see four white ghostly figures dancing on a big floor that looks like a Ball Room.. No, make that six. There are two couches in this room. There is a big huge CD Player with several CD's. One of the figures motions for me to come join them. I put my basket on the table. My kitty is still sleeping. I go join the ghosts and dance.

They are playing "The Monster Mash", "Addams Family" and then the "Twilight" soundtracks. These ghosts are good dancers. They are transparent and glowing. I am liking this. Three more ghosts join the party. I keep hoping I will see Casper but I don't. I am tired so I go over to one of the couches and I sit down. A skeleton figure sits beside me. It is like "Go away." I look at him and tell him this isn't the skeleton room and he is in the wrong room. He asks me to dance. I go check on my kitten. He looks at me and I pet him. He falls back to sleep. I go back and dance wih the ghosts. They are somewhat cute. I reach out and touch one's hand and I guess it is a hand. It feels like air but I am okay with this.

All of a sudden, the door opens and a wind blows through the room along with some pumpkin heads. They don't look friendly. I grab my basket and one pumpkin flies into me but hits my basket. Plop! He is smeared all over the floor. Here come some more. My kitty is meowing his head off. Pumpkin after pumpkin hits my basket and they are all smashed. Good. I think my time in this room is over so I check on my kitty. He is fine. With my basket on my arm, I leave the room and so do the ghosts. "The Werewolf Of London" song is playing. I shake my head. Good song but time for me to go. I follow the last ghost out of the room and he stops at a door and says: "Dracula" in a weird voice. This is my next stop. I will have to charm him. I love vampires. I can do this. I hope I can call on Van Helsing if I need him.

** Image ID #2012871 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830155