*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830259
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#830259 added October 7, 2014 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
Dracula's Family Crypt
I am here at Dracula's Family Crypt. I open the door and of course I have my basket with me. There are coffins everywhere. There are chains on the wall and the room is damp and I shine my flashlight around. It is an ugly room. Dull, drab gray walls. I am in the right place. A man wearing all black approaches me and he has a red collar around his cape. His eyes are shining red. He says: "Good Evening." He looks like Bella Logusi. Nice. Why can't I get the "Twilight" vampires, Lestat, Barnabas or Damon?

I look at him and say: "Hi." I don't like this room. He wants to bite me. A bat is flying around the room. Great.

"Are you Dracula?"

"Yes, I am. Who are you?"

"I am Megan."

"Megan. I have prepared a turkey dinner for you. Follow me."

I am not eating here. Just then I see three women vampires. They are beautiful. They hiss and show me their fangs. Dracula tells them to be nice to their guest. I wish they would. I get in my basket and pull out a cross and holy water. The females back off. Dracula hold out his hand to me. I take it but this place is creaky.

"Forgive my wives. They are jealous of other women."

Dracula pulls out a chair at the Dining Room table and I sit down. An ugly short, humped back guy brings me a drink. I am not drinking anything here. I feel the wives closing on me from behind. I stand up and now Dracula has joined them. I guess I am going to be lunch. They are hissing and running towards me. I don't like this.

Suddenly, the door opens and Damon of Vampire Diaries is here! Is this good or bad?

Damon says: "Dracula, can't you and your wives be nice to guests?"

Damon offers me his hand and I take it. Dracula and the women back off. I feel safe. I have my basket with me.

Damon walks me to the door and I don't look back. Damon and I are outside now.

"Thanks. You are nice, after all."

"Don't tell anyone." He winks at me.

"I suppose I should go finish the tour of Calvin's Haunted House. Would you like to go with me?"

"I have to see to other guests. You will be alright." Damon kisses my cheek.

Damon leaves and I look at Midnight in his basket. He is still asleep. I walk down the hallway and I will always remember Damon. I smile. I can face anything.

** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830259