*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830313-WHATS-GOING-ON-HERE--PSYCHOLOGICAL-EBOLA
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#830313 added October 7, 2014 at 12:41pm
Restrictions: None
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? PSYCHOLOGICAL EBOLA!
BLOG CITY *City* Prompt: Ebola. Thoughts?


This is the other side of the mainline news. There has been an explosion of news stories in the last several days about the threat and dangers of Ebola.  And hardly a word about the Polio-like Enterovirus-68 that has infected many children, and some fatal. So I have to ask, what's going on?

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to treat Ebola patients, says advocate
As The Post noted today in a front-page story about the global health disaster: "This is both a biological plague and a psychological one, and fear can spread even faster than the virus."

Both WHO and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have given their blessing to experimental therapies for Ebola, citing a lack of proven treatment options. But when it comes to using therapeutic silver, all bets are off, it seems.

WHO officials also reportedly called off a trial at an Ebola isolation ward where local health authorities were set to begin administering the silver, which the U.S. government previously demonstrated is highly effective against Ebola. WHO ordered the trial not to proceed despite the fact that it had earlier voiced support for experimental treatments. While the media proclaimed loudly that the treatment could not possibly work.

The blessing is apparently only for experimental therapies being produced by the large corporate pharmaceutical companies. Letting people cure themselves is damaging to the bottom line!

This is getting more and more interesting. The trial of colloidal silver that was proposed in Nigeria was canceled due to political pressure. Meanwhile, a document has surfaced showing that the United States Air Force Research Laboratory has documented not only that colloidal silver is an anti-viral, but the mechanism by which it prevents the Ebola virus from multiplying in the body!

How enlightening to confirm that the FDA, in order to preserve the profits of the pharmaceutical corporations, is willing to allow humans too poor to pay for costly corporate Ebola treatments to die one of the most horrible deaths imaginable!

My instinct is to watch,,read and listen to all the news with particular attention to who benefits? Who financed the scientific study? There are many voices. Can you truthfully discern which is coming from the illusion and which is reality? Ignorance and blind faith could be very dangerous in these days of...what? What's going on?

Peace...>>>iggy*Boat*
** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.



© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830313-WHATS-GOING-ON-HERE--PSYCHOLOGICAL-EBOLA