*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830438-IS-THERE-A-FUTURE-IN-HOPE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#830438 added October 8, 2014 at 11:40am
Restrictions: None
IS THERE A FUTURE IN HOPE?
Blog City Prompt: Hope Always. Write Anyway. What do you think?


I'm trying to make a connection between 'Hope Always' and 'Write Anyway'. Is there a question that someone might give up hope and despair instead? And then, without hope, they should write?

This can only be addressed with my personal belief. Each person has different degrees of those elements.

I gave up on hope a long time ago. It seemed futile to give the power to some unknown what-if, maybe someday kind of thinking. I work with intentions. Our personal, creative force in relation to the universe is awesome. But it doesn't work with the idea that you want money for something. You know, "Someone will walk in and give me a check for $1,000."  Doesn't work that way. It is definitely not a Santa Clause list! Remember the future is fluid and usually you have no idea what is heading (or not heading) in your direction. Intend that it be good and useful.

The need has to be legitimate and what you get might appear as a loaned item, an abandoned item, a friend or stranger's gift. The source can be totally unexpected. It's just that you quietly intend that it be. No hysterics, no pleading with the gods, no out-loud wishing...just intend with a true belief and move on. Simple. And no timetable. If you falter in your belief, the intention will be gone. Minds that are cluttered up with past failures and guilt need a lot of clearing.

Study those folks who seem to attract trouble and problems to themselves. What do they believe? The universe does its best to make them right. 

I would change 'Write Anyway' to WRITE ALWAYS. Writing is a passion. Can be an obsession. But more importantly...it is a DISCIPLINE.  Combine that with INTENTION  and you will move forward with the words from your creative spirit.

I think all this goes back to the est training I experienced in Los Angeles in the late 70's. Responsibility for self. Go figure.

Write on...>>>iggy*Boat*
** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.

© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830438-IS-THERE-A-FUTURE-IN-HOPE