*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830676-Witchs--Kitchen
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#830676 added October 10, 2014 at 1:57am
Restrictions: None
Witch's Kitchen
I followed the witch to her kitchen. She left the door opened for me and she flew in on her broom. There are lights on in the kitchen. Good .A room that is lite up. The witch has a toaster, blender, oven, refrigerator, cupboards, freezer, table, counters and the tile floors sparkle. She has a little broom decoration on the wall and fox salt and pepper shakers. The wall paper has flowers on it. The counters are blue granite. This looks like a human's kitchen. I set my basket on the floor.

The witch looks at me. "I am Selena. What did you expexc? A dungeon? I have lights on here. Want to cook a brew?"

"What kind of brew?"

"I am making a healing brew. My dear mother is human and is sick.I am also baking cupcakes and a cake."


'Where do I start?"

Selena hands me a bowl and there is vanilla, St. John's Wort, Aloe Vera, Vinegar, onions, Tabasco Sauce, Bat's wings and eye of newt. She tells me to mix these in a bowl and then pour these in the cauldron on the stove. I do it but I feel sorry for the newt.

"Very good. Now, bake some cupcakes."

Selena gives me a Halloween orange cake mix box, eggs, oil, and a cup of water. I look at her funny.

"It is just a cake. You think I look evil?"

"You are beautiful but a little spooky."

"I am not. I just want some help with my baking."

I bake the cupcakes and I still don't trust her. I am not sure what she is baking. She uses yeast, flour, butter, dirt, something black like bugs, green liquid, olives, ragweed and she is using a large pan and I mean one big enough to fit a human. She has an oven behind the closet door that is big enough to fit humans in it!

She shoves the pan in the oven. I am weary of her. My cupcakes are done. I take them out and Selena is laughing. An evil laugh. I think I am ready to leave. Just then she takes out her giant pan. She has made a man! He looks like a vampire! He isn't even handsome! He is big, has high cheekbones, long black hair, red blood on his face, long fangs and naked! He is totally unattractive! He opens his eyes and they are pitch black! Selena yells: "Get her!"

I run to grab my basket and Midnight is meowing up a storm. Which way do I turn? A vacuum cleaner with handles and my place for my feet stands in the corner. . I start it up and it takes off. This is powerful! I grab my cupcakes and fly out the door. So does Selena and her ugly vampire man. Selena's broom is fast but I hope to get away from her. There are no chicken exit doors and no way out. I fly downstairs on this vaccum. It corners pretty good but I am not sure how to drive this thing. I almost hit the wall.

"Hang on Midnight!" The witch is pretty fast on that broom but I hope that I am faster.

How will I get out of here alive?

** Image ID #1152806 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830676-Witchs--Kitchen