*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830768
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#830768 added October 11, 2014 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
Escaping From The Haunted House
I am flying downstairs and I don't remember going downstairs but this is where Dracula's Room was. Does this vacuum have a reverse? I do a 180 and there is that witch and vampire on her broom. The vampire reaches out for me and I take my pan of cupcakes and hit him with them. He falls off the witch's broom. She stops to pick him up. Good. I am headed back upstairs and Midnight is in his basket and meows lightly. Poor little thing.

I am back to where I came in and I have a straight shot. Now, I see half decomposed bodies chasing me. Zombies! Thanks, Calvin. You didn't tell me that there were zombies in this haunted house. I mowed down some of down on this super power vacuum. Yes! They are getting back up. I am far enough ahead of them. I stop and put the vacuum on pause. I open up my basket find some Zombie repellant in a can. Alright. I pet Midnight and he purrs. He is so sweet. Here come the zombies. I spray the can on them and they disappear. Alright. Oh no. Here comes that crazy witch and her vampire friend. I can't get the vacuum back in drive. What do I do? I spray the zombie repellant on them. They yell and fall off the broom. I am good.

I am taking the vacuum upstairs. I don't remember the upstairs. It is a tower room. This is Natalia's room. Her room did look like a tower. A door opens and it is an attic. Nice attic. It is empty except for a fireplace. A window is open. I give the vacuum full power and I fly out the window. I am out of Calvin's Haunted House! I am taking this vacuum and my baby kitten home. I slow the vacuum down. I am going to be alright. I survived.

There is a full moon and it is blue then it is orange. I see my town below and I know where I am going. Oh, yes. There is my house. I land the vacuum cleaner in the yard. I take my basket and unlock the door and then go into the house. How will I explain the vacuum and kitten to my husband? I take Midnight out of the basket and Bella runs up to me. She sniffs the kitten and washes him. I pet them both. I give them food and fresh water. They go lay in her bed. This is home. No more haunted houses for me. I feel like Dorothy of "Wizard Of Oz." I go to bed and I have pleasant dreams.

** Image ID #2013483 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830768