*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831425-Orange
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#831425 added October 17, 2014 at 12:04am
Restrictions: None
Orange
Prompt: Orange is a color that you either hate or love. Tell us how you feel about it.

I love the color orange. I love oranges and the smell of them. They remind me of one of the Christmas smells. I enjoy seeing orange pumpkins. This says autumn and makes me smile. Orange leaves with green hues. Orange is a pretty color of nature. I enjoy seeing orange in the rainbow. It blends well with the rest of the rainbow colors. Orange cakes. They are great at Halloween and you can make a pumpkin cake and add the orange frosting after you dye it. Kit Kats made with orange and chocolate. They do taste good. The only time I didn't like orange was when Great Grandma painted the buffet orange. What was she thinking? Blue would have been better or just cedar finish as it was originally. Orange tennis shoes are cool with green shoe strings. Orange nail polish is pretty. Didn't you love the Dukes Of Hazards Car, The General Lee? That I wouldn't mind driving. Oh! I have an ceramic orange owl that looks cute. Orange is cheery. I appreciate it during autumn.

** Image ID #1902656 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831425-Orange