*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831671
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#831671 added October 19, 2014 at 6:59pm
Restrictions: None
Technology, Write The Things You Like To Read
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Do you find today's technology beyond your grasp?

Yes. My Smart Phone. I haven't learned how to take pictures on it. The flip flop phone was easier to take pictures with. It is nice that a Smart Phone holds more pictures then my Flip Flop. Playing games on it. Some you have to be on the internet to do and I don't like that. I am learning. Answering the cell phone. What happened to pick it up and say "Hello"? This I have to work on. How do you mute or turn it down? I have had only had my phone six weeks. I hope to master this.

The DVD Player. It won't let me record two different shows on different channels in the same day. I have to delete a show in order to watch the show I just recorded. I used to edit my VHS Tapes but DVD's don't work that way. Watching DVD movies. What ever happened to just press play and watch the movie?

Miranda Lambert's song "Automatic" applies to me. I just wish technology was easier. Do they have to upgrade every year? Why not wait five years before upgrading again? Give everyone a chance to catch up and learn. I was raised without cell phones, computers and DVD's. I love my computer and Nook but my Smart Phone and DVD Player I am still learning. Technology. It is great if you know what you are doing. I hope I will.

251 Words

Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Do you personally write the things that you like to read?

Yes. I love reading paranormal romances and I have written some vampire stories and related items. I love writing and researching the supernatural. I love "Twilight" and have written life after "Twilight." I can't let it die. I have written a vampire novel and No, it isn't the next "Twilight" but I wish. I haven't written any werewolf stories but I hope to later.

I love Jane Austen and I write about Elizabeth Bennet and her sisters and I love writing Regency type items. I started out writing romance and Medieval items and I still do. I am a hopeless romantic so romance is important to me to read and write and write about. I read anything Jane Austen and write Jane Austen type stories. I even wrote a romance story about Jane and a story about Jane and Charlotte Bronte being friends. I have a thing about Jane Austen. She wrote romance before anyone else did and she lived in Regency Times and wrote in her era. I try to write like her.

I write poems on occasion. I write true items about me. Everyone wants to know the author behind the story. I do.

If I wrote western crime, mystery, I would be bored. That just isn't me. I love Stephen King but I don't write his type of stories. I would probably scare myself. So, I will write what I like to read and fantasize about.

Word Count 257

** Image ID #2014782 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831671